Editing involves close attention to detail in order to make a written work:
- readable, clear, concise and easy to understand
- accurate and consistent
- relevant, logical and appropriate to the intended audience
How a professional editor can help to improve your work:
- Offer a fresh insight into your work
- Find subtle errors and inconsistencies
- Ensure the writing is communicating effectively
- Help you to publish the best possible result and so enhance your professional credibility
Please refer to each subheading to learn more.
Enlisting the services of a professional editor can save you time and money, by allowing you, the writer, to concentrate on what you do best. An editor will help you convey your message without errors and guide you with new ideas and quality improvements along the way.
If you think that my editing skills can benefit your project or manuscript, please contact me to discuss.